Because quality patient care is in your DNA
Screening Audiometer for Occupational Health Care
A lightweight and portable screening audiometer that enables high-quality patient care and fully booth-free operation.
The speed and accuracy of quality medical equipment are essential elements in meeting the demands of modern industrial audiometry.
KUDUwave™ portable audiometers are efficient, easy to use and offer best-in-class portability with uncompromising quality assurance that enables high quality patient care, anywhere.
- X-check built-in Digital Biological Calibration Verification and
- Noise-check built-in Noise survey Sound Level Meter.
With quality patient care at its core, the KUDUwave™ OH boothless screening audiometer is the ideal pure tone audiometry solution for:
- Occupational screening for hearing loss
- Industrial hearing conservation program
- Mobile medical service providers
- Onsite clinics
- Outreach and school screening programs.
The audiometry solution that empowers you to offer patients the care they deserve, wherever they need it.
To find out more about pricing and to talk to a product specialist about payment options click the button below.
Use either one of two types of eartips to ensure double noise attenuation
KUDU silicone eartips – ANOTHER WORLD FIRST
Now with seal check ensure that exterior noise does not enter the ear
KUDU foam eartips – THE GOLDEN STANDARD
It Gets Even Better
Everything you expect with even more that you don’t
We’ll get online with you
and show you just how awesome the
KUDUwave and it’s software really is.
Improving Patient Care And Accessibility
Thinking Out Of The Booth
What boothless testing really means.
Passive Attenuation is provided by the unique combination of dual circumaural ear cups and insert earphones, and offers the same level of attenuation as a standard audiometric booth.
Active Noise Monitoring is an additional assurance against intermittent peaks in noise. During a hearing test, ambient sound is monitored by integrated external microphones in real-time. This is simultaneously compared to the intensity and frequency of the tone being presented.
If noise will affect the tone presented it is marked and displayed on the live audiogram view. The clinician is then able to pause testing until the noise subsides or manually repeat the tone later in the test. Noise levels will also be indicated on the final report as a quality control measure.
In automatic test mode, affected tones can be set to repeat later in the test automatically to ensure that every tone is heard.
Don’t Just take our word for it
Hear it from someone who already knows and loves the KUDUwave
Let’s Get Technical
Don’t stress, you can download the datasheet and read through it later
Download The Datasheet
KUDUwave™ OH Feature List
- Automatic & Manual Hearing Testing
- Automatic Air Conduction Threshold Seeking ( 8000 Hz)
- Automatic PLH Shift Reporting
- Pure Tone Air Conduction Audiometry
- False Positive Response reporting
- Patient Response Accuracy Monitoring
- Active Noise Monitoring
- Customisable Testing Options
- PC based audiometer
- Tele-audiology Enabled
- Cloud Connected File Storage and synchronisation
- Free and Easy To Use, Pc Based Audiometry Software (including Patient Management and Medical Records)
- Customisable Audiogram Branding
- Online, Telephonic & Chat Support
- X-check built-in Digital Biological Calibration Verification