Working with Audiograms
In This Section:
1. Saving, Viewing and Printing Audiograms
2. Extra Features
Saving, Viewing & Printing Audiograms
- Select a test record in the history panel and it will open the file in the Test Data Pane.
- Now you can view, save a pdf, or print the test results by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner.
On the Audiogram you can see:
- The detailed patient audiology results
- Patient’s name and details
- Clinician’s name and details of the association they belong to and their registration number.
- Date the test was performed
- Devices details such as:
- Serial Number
- Last calibration date
- Response Time of patient
- Accuracy of the patient response
Audiogram Logo Header
- Go to Settings to create and upload a logo for your audiograms.
- Follow the instructions from the manual or the prompts from the software.
- You can change the Significance of a test or note by clicking on “Change Significance” or right clicking on the file in the history panel. Select the appropriate label from the drop down menu.
- By selecting “To Interpret”, you can use the Assistive Interpretation feature found in the New Test menu.
You can also do Speech Reception Threshold Tests and Speech Discrimination Test with the KUDUwave.
Ready to Test your KUDUwave Knowledge?
Complete The KUDUwave Proficiency Assessment