Bone Conduction Testing
In This Section:
1. Automatic Bone Conduction Testing
2. Manual Bone Conduction Testing
Make sure you have already placed the bone vibrator on the patient’s forehead.
- Loosen the bone vibrator screw
- Adjust the band so that the bone vibrator sits flat on the patients forehead, between their eyebrows.
- Tighten the screw again.
Automatic Bone Conduction Testing
- After completing a Pure tone test, click “BC” to continue with bone conduction testing. The Bone Conduction test will begin immediately after you click on the BC button.
- The KUDUwave will automatically mask the ears when performing this automatic test.
- Click “Save” when the test is completed.
Manual Bone Conduction Testing
- Click “BC” to bgin Bone Conduction Testing.
- Click “Pause” to activate manual mode.
- Conduct the test using the same panel of buttons as in the Pure Tone Test, or use the Keyboard shortcuts.
- Masking must be done manually in this mode.
- Click “Save” once the test is completed.
Working with Audiograms
Ready to Test your KUDUwave Knowledge?
Complete The KUDUwave Proficiency Assessment
You will receive a KUDUwave Proficiency Certificate at the end of this short assessment.