How to Secure Folders
Add a password to a specific folder for an assigned user.
You can lock certain folders and assign a specific user to that folder, by using the smart folder feature in the KUDUwave 5 software.
Here is how to do it:
1. Select the folder you wish to secure.
2. Click on “Smart Folders” on the top right hand corner
3. Go to the “Users and security” tab
4. Fill in the online form to create a new user. Remember to copy the Folder ID you want to assign the password to.
Select the method you wish to be sent the unlock key.
5. Fill in the unlock key and create the new user for the folder.