Dropbox has a solution for personal users and for businesses. There are multiple plans to purchase cloud space should the free 2GB not be enough for you.
Dropbox is easy to use with an increase in the number of features available with each upgrade of your purchased package. For example, an extra feature available for higher security is the capability to wipe data from devices which have been lost or stolen. (Nifty to protect confidential medical records)
The following two plans are entry level. Visit Dropbox.com for more information.“Dropbox for Individuals – Basic Plan is free:
- 2 GB of space
- Sync files across devices
- Shared folders and links
- Dropbox Paper ”“Dropbox for Businesses – Standard Plan at a cost / user / month, starting at 3 users:
- 3 TB (3,072 GB) of space
- 120 days of file recovery
- 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption
- Smart Sync
- Dropbox Paper admin tools
- Office 365 integration
- Admin console and audit log
- Granular sharing permissions
- User and company-managed groups
- Remote device wipe
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA)
- Unlimited API access to security and productivity platform partners
- 25,000 API calls/month for data transport partners
- Live chat support ”
To learn more about how to use Dropbox go to their learning centre here, or chat to their support team.
To locate where your KUDUwave patient files are stored, click here. You can now link these folders to your Dropbox account and let them sync to the cloud automatically every time you are connected to the internet.